Monday 24 August 2020

MY CYCLE & #2 IVF SCHEDULED

 Hey ladies!

So yes, we will be doing a IVF #2 Fresh Cycle again!

I wanted to collect as many good embryos to be frozen.

So after my failed IVF #1 I decide to look onto some supplements that I could consume.

And I found this..

So i decide to give this a try!

I needed to take 2 tabs daily & it was a struggle for the LIGHT PINK TABLET!!

The smell was horrible & i needed to break it into half as I wasn't able to swallow that big pill!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

So I took it religiously since I had the negative results on 14th May 2020 till July 2020, and currently it's now August, I am gonna start taking them again. I wasn't sure why I didn't continue straight till now, maybe due to the COVID and my order got stuck for a few weeks which made me stopped.

But!! I wanted to share this! My period seems to be coming on the dot!!

April 2020 - 11th April 2020

May 2020 - 12th May 2020

June 2020 - 13th June 2020

July 2020 - 14th July 2020

August 2020 - 15th August 2020

I can pretty much predict my September 2020 period is on 16th? LOL!!!!!!

So yeah! I was happy!! This got to do with my METFORMIN 500mg intake!

So on 23rd July 2020, i did my HBA1C and it came back 6.7mmol/L which is still acceptable to do the IVF cycle. They wanted it to be less than 7mmol/L.

I am pretty sure that currently it is going more downward. I have been taking Metformin regularly.

So, I called up my IVF dept and they already scheduled it to be done next month SEPTEMBER 2020, probably 16th September 2020 once my period comes.

Me & Mountain Bear need to drop by to get a blood test done for HIV. And I will continue doing the injections again! The last cycle I recalled doing it for 11 days? It wasn't that long compared to IUI.. That was tough!

Mountain Bear has been busy with his work as well. July & August was very draining for him. Somehow I felt that God knows when is the perfect time to get these all done.. I could imagine the stress level that he has to go through with his work & our wants to have a baby during this Covid period. He is also a frontliner for the engineering side & has been on frequent 24hours standby! Can you imagine the amount of sleep he gets? 3-4 hours daily. And only 1 day off every 2 weeks! Wicked isn't it? But September 2020, his manager did mentioned that he could take a long leave.. And I told him, why not take them during the period we are getting our #2 IVF done? It was a great plan!

So yeah! Now, we just have to wait. I just finished my menses for August and it is 6 days before September arrives.. I am so ready to get these cycle going! I even told the Dr,

"I AM STILL IN THE MOOD TO GET INJECTED, SO WHY NOT DO A FRESH CYCLE AGAIN?"

She laughed!! She never heard any patient of hers saying such word with excitements!!

I am weird.. LOL!!!

Oh well, i know what to expect.. The pain, the probes up into my vagina.. But again, it's much better than IUI.. I only have to go through 4-5 scans each cycle for IVF? While IUI almost daily.. 

Ok ladies! I will update you guys again! I promises, it will be a motivation on updating this blog!

Till we read again! XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...