Wednesday 4 April 2018

Clomid Cycle #2: CD36 - Period Day 1

Hey Ladies...
As you can see and read from the title itself.. I guess this cycle isn't gonna be any different..

I started to bleed again..

Here's what happen..

Few night ago at about 2am.. I started to have the most intensed abdominal cramps that I've never had. It was almost contracting and constantly aching.. I sat on the bathroom toilet for a good 5 minutes trying my best to find ways to subside the pain..
Which end up with terrible diarrhoea and feeling extremely gassy.. I knew from that day onwards, I won't be getting my positive test..

Soon the next day, I started to re-order my usual fertility supplies like the ovulation kits, pregnancy kits and some supplements like L-Arginine again, including 100 tabs of Folic Acids and Vit B Complex. Pre Seed still has sufficient amount to use for the next cycle..
So suddenly today, I started having some cramps that felt like AF is here..

Sure enough, I was at work and I was super busy, Thank God I wore a pantyliner! I knew it.. Not gonna be pregnant this cycle.. With heavy heart, I accepted this and told mountain bear the outcome..
I was extremely upset for still, hoping for that day to arrive..
So I'm gonna try to take my 3rd Cycle clomid on CD3-CD7.. I am going to see if this could work..

Definitely I will update you ladies on this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...