Friday 5 October 2018

CD48 - UPT BFN, OPK + No AF Still

Hi Ladies!!

Ohhh....Maaa.....Gawddd......
I am still in limboland and no signs of cramps or bleeding still!

This is amazing... LOL!! Amazingly irritating! LOL!!!

So I was pretty curious on why am I having this delay..
I was not sure if the Vitex has anything to do with this...

It either worked or it messed it up BIG TIME...

Somehow, I was still feeling nausea and dizziness which lasted for the past 4 days still..
I was even on MC on Monday & Tuesday because a quick turn around caused my vision to be "unstable".. I don't know but I know it was not something normal..
So today is CD48, I decide to have my bloods drawn. I am sooo frustrated to know why this is happening unless if the reason is, obviously I am finally pregnant.. But... Let's try not to go there just yet.

Had the Progesterone & BETA HCG done and boyy.. I've received the results..
I am NOT PREGNANT............*Sad emoji*

And my PROGESTERONE is 2.0nmol/L.. Which is damnnnnnn low.....
Urghhhh..... I honestly felt such heavy feeling in my stomach when reading the results...

Guess I need to find a way to induce my menses... Or just wait.....
Trying to think positive, maybe I've ovulated late? And maybe the level is still low....?

I don't know... I just feel garbage right now....
Maybe there is no chance that I can be pregnant naturally...

I think it's time to try and have the next step done...

Getting IUI done...
It's super depressing when you really hope a delay in your period indicate a good news.. But for someone who has PCOS, it's something to expect... But I refuse to believe that..

Urghhh........I miss Mountain Bear right now... I just wish to have him here with me when I read this news.. But sometime I wish not to let him see it.. I dunno... Urghhh!!
I'm having another appointment with my RE on the 28th Nov... I think it's time to do an IUI arrangements...
I will update you ladies when I have my menses back!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...