Wednesday 26 September 2018

CD39 - Stuck in Limboland still

Hi ladies!!
So today it's CD39 and I am feeling extremely tired...

I started having waves of very very light and dull cramps..

Also notice that I'm having lower back pain.. Mostly on the sides and not at the center where the spine runs.. usually that's the case..
I also notice that I am having this rumbling, vibrating, bubbling gases sensation on my lower abdomen these past few days.. Feeling bloated and 'hard' on the lower abdomen region..

And I've notice that my thighs nearing to the knee cap/joints, has been aching since 2 days ago.. I wasn't sure if it was the cold temperature that I'm in..
Once awhile, I felt like boobs are aching.. other times, it's normal...

Gosh... I have no idea what's going on! Could the Vitex making my cycle haywired?

Also, I do feel some aches at the side of my boobs once a while...

Not much to update... I really wish this would turn out what we wanted... We DTD on CD36 just in case..LOL!!

It's been soooo long we waited for this!
Also, I've rescheduled my RE appointment to next month.. I wasn't feeling the need to be consulted right now.. I just wanna get the answer..

So yeah!! Will update you guys again on the following week.. If I were to calculate my weeks from CD1, I should be 5 weeks 5 days now.. Let's see how's the outcome yes...

Till then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...