Sunday 15 March 2020

13th March 2020 - Waiting For Aunt Flo To Arrive

Yeap....

As what the title state, I am currently waiting for her grand exit before I can call the IVF Department for my hormone injections..

I'm sure they will be giving me the same kind of drugs... PUREGON but with a higher dosage. I am just trying to be positive here...

Also, I am starting to have all these PMS symptoms popping... Like cramping, diarrhoea, slight headache and which is new to me, a pimple like growth at my libia minora.. I mean, that's what I've realized. Every time now since November 2019, I will have this pimple popping at my libia and disappear once Aunt Flo arrive.. 
Is it just me that's having this? Or some other ladies encounter this as well...?
I wasn't sure if my work bathroom bidet is causing this trauma to my sensitive mi lady parts, or my nails are causing it after wiping them water on mi lady.. Hahahaha!!

But as for our HIV/STD/SYPHILIS status are negative & mountain bear is my only partner, I wasn't worried on that STD stuffs.. Just that it's irritating to have that pimple, at the wrong place other than my face, rubbing against the minora when walking and sitting.. Urgh... Whyy laaa...

So apart from that, I've been POAS (Pee-on-a-stick) since 2 days ago because I was just bored.. LOL!! Thinking that my menses is not here yet could be the reason that I am finally pregnant and I could stop to proceed my IVF procedure.. But........it's negative... And I am not due yet for Aunt Flo to arrive today.. BUT! I knew that my cycles are alil haywired, she could just arrive whenever she wants.. I mean like... Hey..... I got no complaints on that.. The faster the better!

Actually, this post has no heading.. LOL! I am currently at work, waiting for my patients to arrive for consultation, and I will be off to ED later to accompany my mum to have her swollen legs assess.. I was pretty worried if it was DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) but other half of my assessments feels its just edema due to her CVA 5 years ago.. Hoping for the best!

Anyways, have a great weekend ahead ladies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...