Wednesday 16 August 2017

A New Year To Start With....

.....Well.........

it's already way past HALF a year, and it's gone just like that..!! *snap my fingers*



Time flies like blowing dust off those untouched cabinets and just like how granny struggle to blow those darn candle lights...

.....So anyway....!!
WELCOME!!
I appreciate you guys bumping into my new-amateur-basic theme blog....
I know but I'm trying to get my blogging spirits and ideas to pour out again after so long of not doing it....
But hey!!~

Things are gonna get exciting and amazing as we progress!!
So let me introduce myself! *ourselves*
STORY LINE: 
So this is a journey of an Emergency Registered Nurse....
Most of the time I'm pretty sure i felt like this...
Who has recently changed her job to more of a fixed hours duties after being in A&E for 3 years I'll say...
*miss the chaos and best buddies*
Along with her dear man....
He's pretty amazing you know? Very relaxed and loving mountain bear I will say....
*excited once awhile like this*
Who specialized in machines and wiring and devices fixing and modifying stuff..
Finally happily married...!!
We known each other for almost 11 years...
Felt like we are still dating and enjoying our time together!

Going off travelling and enjoying each other companies..
And honestly, life is simply...
AMAZING!!

Can't Deny that! :D

Also, this post is about OUR wonderful fun filled journey!
And, journey to hopefully bring awareness to ladies like me....
Who has been diagnosis with PCOS..
Not "Please Come Over Soon"...
But Poly Cystic Ovaries Syndrome!
Which sucks... A lot!
But most ladies has it but was not clinically diagnosed..
[we diagnosed our symptoms via googling...LOL]

It's gonna be an amazing blog for those who has been diagnosed too!
As I will be sharing my progress on trying to step into parenthood!

And also!
Tons of daily nonsense that I will be babbling about when the hormone strikes or simply when i feel like it....!

So yeah!!
HAVE PATIENCE,
I will be back with another post soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...