Thursday 17 August 2017

Why Blogging Again....


I could recall the last time I had my blog was when i was in my teen days...
The ones before I knew my Mountain Bear...
Maybe because it's the ERA where teens x girls likes to do... BLOG!

And after knowing Mountain Bear, I have him to hear me out... He's like my Blog where i pour out almost everything.. hehehe.. He's simply amazing.. Love him to bits!

But then why start again?

Well, let's put it this way....

The real reason I wanna blog again is to basically express out what I'm feeling about...

As in being a human... being a women more actually...

In which I'm comfortable expressing what I feel anonymously and hopefully other ladies out there who knows what I might be feeling or am going through, which you, ladies can share your thoughts and experiences on it.. feel free to do so! I would be glad to hear your experiences too!

I wanna share my struggles living with PCOS and trying to conceive as the day goes..
With the hormones and the irregular menses.. Pretty hard to pinpoint your ovulation dates...

Who doesn't want to have kids right?

I mean.....

GOD IS THE BEST PLANNER

And we got to trust that He knows whats the best for us...

PATIENCE

is indeed what we need to practice...

But at the same time, we need to motivate ourselves and keep trying!

So, I really wanna to keep track on what I've did or how things are going on as the treatment progress..

And hopefully it will turn out what we have planned!

Also, to include some points that may be benefits to others out there!

So ladies, keep ya chins up! I'm doing the same too!!

Somehow I'm feeling it's definitely going to be an amazing year ahead with additional members in our new family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...