Sunday 10 December 2017

..Dec 9th, Aunt Flo Came...

This may seems alil crazy but I didn't expected to see Aunt Flo until the date i'm scheduled to take the Provera Pills to induce her!
But surprise!! She came!!

And I was super super happy she did!
I recalled going to the bath room few moments before I'm heading to bed with Mountain Bear.

And BOOOMMM!!! There she is, leaving a stain on my panties as I peed.

I had the biggest smile in the bathroom!!! So glad to finally see her after 54 days from my last one!

So, let's recall what I did different this month.

I was told that after the HyFoSy procedure was done, it somehow did reset my body cycle and indeed I was worried and wondering why wasn't I having my menses in November?

I was hoping that it will help regulate my cycle to monthly.
But it seems that it's like almost every 2 months now?

So as usually I had  my Metformin 500mg dose x 3 day, ensure that my sugar level is well controlled, I did the Castor Oil Fertility Pack almost for 2 weeks before Aunt Flo came.

Basically after a shower, I will smear few drops of pure cold press Castor Oil directly onto my lower abdomen  before heading off to bed. And too my Metformin 500 x 1 at night before heading to dream land as well..
I would say that my weight now is playing around 76kg - 79kg after meal.. I know right?? Like crazy!! And I didn't have any obvious symptoms before getting my period this round.

And today is the 2nd day, my flow was pretty medium. I do see streaks of black tinted and fresh blood all at the same time flowing out! And also accompanied by cramps which is bearable.

Yes!! I am obviously counting down to the BIG day to start my clomid and conceiving!!

And I do have my Provera ready just in case she decided not to arrive as schedule next month!

So basically that's all I wanna discuss here in this post.
Soon I will be going for a fertility massage which was recommended by my in  laws.
So yeah! So excited, and I can't wait to carry Mountain Bear's child.. =)

Alright ladies! Have a great Sunday & I'm working tomorrow morning shift!! Weeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...