Friday 1 December 2017

Feeling Motherly Instinct & Mountain Bear's Craving?!

Hey Ladies!

Happy weekend! Hope you ladies are doing well!
So here I am, sitting in my work space, feeling tired & sleepy and aching on my lower abdomen. Did some stretchings and crunches to "induce" my period as well as taking in Pineapple Mixed Carrot Juice since 2 days ago..
Felt damn sleepy laaa~~~....!!!
I have no idea why but I keep assuming that I'm tired and have taken less meal or the effect of the Metformin that I have been on for 500mg x 3 times a day.
Also, I'm just unsure or who knows that I could be pregnant or something but that seem to be less of the case as we are currently practicing safe intercourse due to the MMR live vaccine injection which I had back on 20th October 2017.

But I will still continue to monitor.. Itchy nipple.. Oh god yes! It's like dry and flaky at times.. Applied vasaline, does help but for a short period of time. why? I asked myself again..
No soreness, no cramps or increased sticky discharges... Hmmm... maybe my period is skipping for November 2017... 

I've read in other post by other TTC ladies that they could start to conceived after a month of the MMR injection where else in my country, it stated for 3 months.
So far after much research, I found out that there is no documented incidents of fetal abnormalities on the period where the mum is taking MMR Jab before she knew she was pregnant. BUT there are documented cases of abnormalities on fetus whose mum was negative for MMR immunity.. Ahh... now that's different case.

So now the issue now, am I convinced that I'm safe to conceived now or not? Well it's more than 1 month after the initial MMR Injection. 42 days exactly! Hahaha!!
Waiting.....Waiting......Waiting.....
Ohh boy... I am so excited and happy! Somehow I felt so much loved upon seeing videos of babies and newly parents.. I've always wanted a girl.. Same goes for Mountain Bear..
Back in 2007 when we were dating, i did mentioned that I want to have a baby girl as our first child. Where she will help me cook, paint, serve others humbly and well mannered.. And being a daddy's girl in which I know Mountain Bear will definitely love her his whole heart and life.. Constantly feeling 'motherly' lately.. Having that positive feelings that soon, we will have a great start! I just feel so blessed! Insyallah! Don't give up!
We have been feeling extra so much in love with each other lately.. More than usual actually.. And actually what I found strange is Mountain Bear's appetite on certain food!
For the past 10 years, I knew that he was never a fan of Durians at all..
But lately......
.....it was like his favourite!!
3 days straight!! Eating Durian and also craved for it.. 
And only wanting to eat the good grade kind of Durian.. 
Like Musang King, XO etcs...
Once I refuse to allow him to buy Durian..
Pretty upset looking.. Then the next day I bought for him 2 packet of Musang King and hid it.. Waiting for him to got home and told him we will be eating noodle for today.. As usual he will say, "GO ahh!!" with a slight different sense that I could track from him.. Then suddenly I took out the durian packaging..
THAT SMILE HE HAD ON HIS FACE....
ALLAHUAKBAR!!
I know He was sooo happy to see it!!
"Awwww......THANK YOU BABY!!!!"
As he caress the packaging... LOL!!!! 
And I felt so happy to satisfied his craved for it
And the way he eats it...
Like making love to it!!
Hahahaha!!
And I somehow couldn't stand the smell seeping into our living and dining room..
I humbly request him to have it eaten in the kitchen..
*which he gladly did quietly*
Saving some for later and next day.. LOL!!
Totally not him..
And also, his LOVE for chicken..
specifically for this case: CHICKEN CHOP...!!
FOR 3 DAYS!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I have no idea why!! But I'm like...
"AM I PREGNANT?!!!"
POAS (pee-on-a-stick) but it was negative!
Too early?!
Seriously, I felt it's weird...
I never ever seen this side of him...
#mindblown

Still not convinced that I could be pregnant!
Hahaha!! Or could it be a sign that it could be soon?
Ahh so excited!!
LOL!!
As for myself, I've lost 2kg but I craved for certain food!
Like Epok-epok.. Ayam Gepuk..
*cooked this multiple times and still craved for it*
And EPOK EPOK POTATO & MINCED BEEF!!

Sighs!!
*craving now*
Why? the sudden?!!
And knowing that around our home area, there is a stall that sells meals from 11pm onward till 1.30pm!! Freshly cooked dishes!! Temptations!!!
So yeah! Also we love to roll around the house.. LOL!!
Especially on the thick soft carpet in our living room!
Turn here and there.. Caressing it.. so softt!!!!
It's so comfy that I could literally sleep as my body touches it!
HAHAHA!! It was a productive week I had with Mountain bear last week end!
We upgraded our home floorings and also bought more items to finalized the home look! Moving furnitures here and there, so happy with each other's company!
Awaiting the chance to go out to find a sturdy bookshelves to store our heavy books & also a fake plant to add greenery tone to our cozy home..
*coz I have no time to care for a real one & eventually it will die on me*

So IKEA soon!! *excited mode*

IT'S  ALREADY DECEMBER PEOPLE!!!!!
I can't believe we are reaching the end of the YEAR!!
It was super fast and I honestly felt it pass by like a rocket!
What have we done? Any accomplishments?
So many things going on in my head!!
HAHAHA!!
Well, I will end my post right here..
And will post another update soon!

Happy Weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...