Friday 1 December 2017

When People Keep Saying...

.....Belum rezeki nak dapat anak.......

Mountain Bear shared with me a video regarding a couple who hasn't yet being blessed with a child in their life, but somehow we, as a human, forget that everything that was given to us is a blessing!

Of course, as a women myself, I felt what the lady was feeling.. Yet she is still blessed!

Be it with or without a child..
Our life is still a blessing..
We are blessed with things that we already had!
I've always knew, from the first time when I met Mountain Bear, it was already a blessing..
Getting engaged to him, was a blessing..
Gotten the chance to be his wife, was the greatest blessing ever!
Having him by my side and being the khalifah in my life,
indeed a great blessing that Allah could ever give to me!

Never expected that I would end up marrying the man whom I knew for 10 years and everyday was a blessing seeing each other!

It's a blessing we were given the chance to see life as we wake up from a deep sleep..

It's a blessing that our body are able to function daily as it was suppose to be for duites..

It's a blessing that our senses that Allah gave to us was still functioning till these days...

It's a blessing to be given families that we constantly love and never stop praying for one another..

But indeed it was a blessing to be born as a muslim...

On a personal level, I've seen alot of blessing in my life which I may have forgotten like...

It was a blessing that I was given this trial as it makes us understand each other better..

It was a blessing when I was in pain, going through procedures to ensure that I'm all clear from any fallopian tubal blockage.

It was a blessing to know that I was negative for MMR Immunity and required to have a shot before able to start conceiving.

A blessing seeing the man who love so much, loves you back dearly...

Allah is still the best planner for everything!
Nothing in this world would go as it please without Allah's command..
And I honestly felt that if you appreciate the blessings that we had daily in our lives, we will be content. No one can hurt us anyway possible.
Knowing that Allah is with us...
La Tahzan dear self....
It's human to cry... it's human to feel hurt upon such remarks..
but always remember, will you take that remark as your weakness or take it as a motivation to be even more blessed by Him..?

Wipe your tears, knowing that feeling, seeing others carrying a miracle in their womb, seeing others carrying their child in their arms, seeing the happiness they've given to their spouse with this blessing... we envy, we felt hopeless & belittled..
Impossible we don't encounter such emotions.. Of course we decide to hide it from our spouse and portray that strong face and phrase "I'm alright!"

Allah will never give a challenge or a burden to his creation if he knew they could not.
And I believe that this blessing is something soo precious for those who waited patiently..

I have no doubt, that our precious miracle will come soon.. And my heart badly yearns to have them in my arms, reciting the most beautiful verses from the holy quran to them and educating them with the teaching of the prophet..
Lately, I felt that... I know that ALLAH will finally answered our prayers..
To have a child...
I asked him, "if i was never meant to be a mother in this life.. remove this feeling from me and don't torture me more for it by yearning.. it hurts.."

He still instilled this yearning to me more frequent lately.. And if indeed we will be blessed with a child..
ALLAHU AKBAR.... ALLAHU AKBAR... ALLAHU AKBAR....!!
(I felt so emotional that I cried as I'm typing HIS name....)

I know I will give all I could and even having a game with death to ensure my child will be born healthy and safe..
I want to give my beloved husband a generation.. 
To give him the honour of calling Ibn *his name*
Thank you Mountain Bear for continuing loving your wife..
Forgive me if I even hurt you or being harsh in emotional situations..
You knew me better and I am indeed blessed to have your child in my womb in the future..
And I am sure we will love our miracle child so much like a precious gift from heaven..

Allah tak akan gerakkan sesuatu pun kalau itu dikehendakNya..
Baik untuk hambaNya atau pun ciptaanNya..
Ada sebab why I am going through all these procedure and phases.
And I never regret going through it even though how scared I am of the outcome.
Yet I still decide to get it through and have a peace of mind after the outcome is revealed.

We planned, it's because Allah wants us too..
If not, we will not have it thought.
He gave his blessings, because كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
"Kun Faya Kun"..
(Be, and it is)

Insha Allah.... Insha Allah... Insha Allah.... 

Dari Ibnu Umar Radhiyallahu Anhu, Rasulullah SAW bersabda,
 " Wanita yang sedang hamil dan menyusui sampai habis masa menyusuinya, seperti pejuang di garis depan fi sabiilillah. Dan jika ia meninggal di antara waktu tersebut, maka sesungguhnya baginya pahala mati syahid"
(Riwayat Thabrani).
Doa Nabi  Zakaria Memohon Diberi Anak yang Sholeh

 رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنْ لَدُنْكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً إِنَّكَ سَمِيعُ الدُّعَاءِ
 Rabbana hablana min azwajina wa zurriyatina qurrata a’yunin, waj’alna lil muttaqiina imaama.

Artinya: Ya Tuhan kami, anugerahkanlah kepada kami istri-istri kami dan keturunan kami sebagai penyenang hati (kami), dan jadikanlah kami imam bagi orang-orang yang bertakwa. (Al-Furqan: 74).

 Doa Nabi Ibrahim a.s. ketika belum punya anak:
 رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ

Rabbi hablii min ash-shalihiin. 
Artinya: Ya Tuhanku, anugerahkanlah kepadaku (seorang anak) yang termasuk orang-orang yang saleh. (As-Shaffat: 100)


No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...