Friday 2 April 2021

#2 IVF 24 Weeks - A Dr's Visit & Vaginal Staining (2nd March 2021)

 Greetings ladies!

This has been a pretty tiring week! I was super busy with my work and I had done alot of walking!

So for this entry, I wanted to share some details that I have been encountering.

Nothing serious, just something to note for the other ladies out there.

At 24 weeks, we are alright in our 6th months gestational or ending to the 2nd Trimester.

My belly are really well shaped, not much stretch marks as I was already a flabby girl around the waist. HAHAHAHA!! And amazingly, I didn't gain much weight! But the Dr wasn't concern much on the weight gain as I was already slightly off the chart with my weight and most importantly from the scan, lil bean is growing well. 

So for this few weeks, I started having brownish stains when I reached home after work. I have been walking around alot and carrying alot of stuffs. Not heavy stuffs, just groceries, less than 1kg items.. I didn't have any much contractions or aching. But I did feel extra tired and sleepy easily. 

Lil Bean has been very very very very active these whole period. Kicking, swimming around the womb, turning here and there.. I just love that feeling. I didn't imagine this day will come for both of us. Lil bean really loves the interaction with Mountain Bear aka PAPA BEAR now.. LOL!! And I enjoy putting stuffs on my belly & lil bean will knock it off.. LOL!!

So we did communicate with lil bean and asked which supermart lil bean wanted to go? SHENG SIONG? GIANT? COLD STORAGE? and lil bean kicked on NTUC when PAPA BEAR mentioned that. LOL!! And asked what lil bean wanna buy from NTUC? Lil Bean kicked again when PAPA BEAR mentioned Fried Chicken! LOL!!!

Anyways, we had a consultation meetings with the Dr today. We arrived at 8am while our appointment is scheduled at 9.30am. We sat down and waited to be called. As usual, the routine that I need to go through.

Height & Weight with Urine Dipsticks & Blood Pressure Monitoring.

So we sat down, Mountain Bear was looking for a new King size mattress online for our room, some of Lil Bean's stuffs as well like a stroller, high chair, bottles etcs. I will do a separate blog entry for those items ya!

I was feeling sleepy so I had my head lay on Mountain Bear's shoulder and wander off to lalaland for awhile. Roughly 45mins later, our number shown on the screens. For today's visit, I did register myself online via the Health Buddy App where you can register yourself and monitor the queue systems. This is ready handy for us! 

We got in and the Dr asked how am I doing and I told her that I have been having brownish stains and minimal cramps. She was worried if my placenta was low lying. So she had me up to the couch and did a quick scans. Lil bean is sleeping well! From the head circumference, she mentioned that lil bean is roughly 800gms to almost 900gms in weight now.. WOW!! Almost 1kg! Hehehe..

And now, from today's scan, she mentioned that my placenta is slightly low lying which could have caused the staining. And she wanted me to come over to the Emergency O&G dept if anymore episodes occurs. I took note. I also requested for a copy of the detailed scan results from last visit for references and safekeeping. She gladly print them & issued 1 day MC for me today to rest. No need to collect any medications. I was advice not to do any heavy lifting, more rest on bed, walk slowly and avoid strenuous activities. I took note and that's for the visit.

So once that's done, we can proceed home or out for a quick shopping! We decided to head over to Little India & Mustafa Center to enjoy a hearty breakfast of Thosai & Pratas! Then we went for a quick shopping in Mustafa Center with tons of bags upon exiting.. LOL!! We bought Candies, Chocolates, Tools, Snacks etc.. Mountain Bear refuse to allow me to carry any of them. We head home afterwards.

It was a nice day out with love! Today's fee is $49.00.

So my next visit will be with the Diabetic Dr again at 29 weeks on the 7th April 2021. Will update soonest! Take care ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...