Monday 24 September 2018

CD37 - No Cramps & No AF Still

......And still Negative on the prenancy test...
Ok.. I assume that my cycle are going haywire right now.. Today is Monday and I've started taking in Vitex again for the next 3 weeks.

Let's see what symptoms I can pinpoint..
- Tired
- Hungry
- Not much cm down there
- Increased Heart rate
- Sleepy
- Some sharp pain at sides of pelvic
- Acne
- Motion Sickness on bus (Dizzy & nausea)
- Skin itches
- Bloated
- Hearburn pain when lying down to bed
Basically it's the same symptoms during my PMS, but this round, no cramps at all..

Hmm... I was so keen to get a blood test done in my clinic but I'm gonna give another week a go.. To see in case if AF decide to come..
Not sure if Vitex was the caused of it.. Hmm...

Well I'm at work right now.. Just had my waffles for lunch..

Really hope this waiting ends fast... And I am hoping for the best!
Will update soonest ladies!!

I do have an appointment this coming Wednesday! Will check with them on this..

Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...