Friday 21 September 2018

CD 35 - No Cramps, No AF

Heyyy ladies!!
So today, I am at work and I am feeling super tired!

Maybe because I've just scanned over 300 pages of patient details for compiling..
Urgh... Ma eyes are sore!! I believe I had chalazion due to these..

So yes! Today is CD 35... And like last cycle, I was suppose to have roughly around these days to get my AF geared up..

So far no cramps, just diarrhoea, acne on scalps, feeling hungry, sleepy even after a good 6-8 hours of rest.. Maybe it's just work that makes me tired.. And discharges which is currently not so much anymore.. Hmmm..
Also, I've stopped taking in Vitex for this week. Take daily for 3 weeks, 1 week break then resume back another 3 weeks.
Talking about doing pregnancy test this late, still negative but I don't know if I might have ovulated late this cycle.. Well we shall see..

There isn't much updates or changes lately.. apart from feeling sleepy and frequent diarrhoea, i am all good.. But i realised that I'm having alot of left side chest pain.. I have a strong feeling it's gastric reflux or heartburn. Because when I turn to my right side when sleeping, it hurts.. But when I turn over to the left, felt wayy better.. Hmm... Must be the amount we ate! LOL!!
Today, started to feel some lower back pain and slightly bodyaches..

I just hope that my cycles are getting back regularly even without any medications to enhance it.. But we shall see this cycle yes..
So that's all for this blog. I'm sorry if there isn't much content. But still, I will update soon next week yes!


Have a blessed weekend ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...