Monday 10 September 2018

CD23 - Some Random Updates

Hey Ladies!!

It's CD23 and I am feeling lazyyyyy & tireeddddd & not much motivation going on..
So today, Mountain Bear & I DTD spontaneously (LOL!!!!) and it was a surprise to the addition session.. in case my egg decide to pop out these few days..
So anyway, I recalled having weird dreams, dreamt that my cousin was crying when I ask him if his wife was pregnant already and he said, not yet, crying.. And I dreamt I was kidnap and wanted to escape trying to unlock the door when Mountain bear decide to wake me up! LOL!! And I dreamt a big snake (python i think?) swallowed a wombat and his shape outline looked like a box, sneaking in our piles of clothings.. I didn't felt any threat with the snake, like it wasn't meant to cause harm.. Oh well.. It's just a dream but it was intensed..
Been having lower abdominal cramps and some fluttering sensations.. Like tiny bubbles rolling and bursting in my abdominal.. Extreme motion sickness on bus lately.. feeling nausea still every single time on the bus.. I'm never like this..
So past weekend, my in laws decide to drop by and they cooked for us a dish that me & mountain bear had been craving for.. It was so yummy! We finished up the dishes that night itself.. It was nice seeing them.. Been quite sometime we had not meet up for a casual chit chat session. They were pretty lonely after we moved out.. We've been pretty busy ourselves with work..
Currently, at work, just finish with my consultation sessions and I am feeling super sleepy, taking my Hot Red Date Tea now... Raining and it's such a nice weather to sleep in.. I just can't wait to get home and sleep!!! But I am craving for some red meat!! It's been awhile I have not had it.. Gonna grab some "SOUP KAMBING" on the way back home later.. Just maybe... hehehe..
I am still taking in my Vitex once a day.. maybe these symptoms that I'm having... these nausea & motion sickness could be caused by Vitex? As it's increase the progesterone level, causing some hormonal changes? I'm not sure about that but, clearly I am having these symptoms..
Urghhh!!! Feeling easily irritated..  I assume that I am currently 8dpo (taking CD15 as O day). Seen some whitish sticky slippery cervical mucus.. Some throat discomfort, slight headache & itchy skin.. How are you ladies doing with ya fertility cycle?
I just wanted to grab the chance to key in some notes/symptoms whenever I can, trying to keep the blog updated frequently, :)

Till then ladies!! I will update you guys soon!! Most probably on CD25/CD26.. Take care & blessed days ahead to all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...