Tuesday 16 July 2019

CD11 (09/07/19) Traditional Medicine

So here we are again!

I'm feeling much better!! Staying positive for a positive results & outcome soon!


I'm not sure how am I going to start this, and by the time this post is publish, I think it will already be mid of July or mid August..
Reason why I decide to do this is because, I wanted to give a full course review on the supplements that I & mountain bear are consuming.




Let's start!




Teratak Jamu Yusuf Zulaikha ($30 per bottle of 30s)

So after the western techniques failed us (well, it was only #1 of IUI..hehe) I decide to go on to the traditional aspect. I was really hesitant to try it as I'm afraid I might have some allergy reactions towards the herbs and content in the Jamu or simply, it doesn't suit me..
I wasn't thinking about anything particular when I was searching the web and I came to read a post in the web.. which mentioned about this Jamu.. I knew it has existed for quite sometime yet, I wasn't moved to even try on it.. I was still thinking that I could proceed with my RE plans first..
But after the 1st unsuccessful procedure, I made a decision to go tradition first during the few months break from my RE visit.

I saw over 200 posts of successful couples trying to conceive and they manage to get pregnant after their first bottle of the Jamu finishes.. Some waited for 2,4,5,7,11 & 15 years to have a child and they managed to get pregnant!!


I was like, wow.. such miracles?

I was skeptical at first.. I had it screenshot and shared to Mountain Bear..
Well, being mountain bear, he is someone hard to impress or convince to try on such stuffs.. True, he has no issue with his sperm count but how about the quality or the quantity that can swim and live up in my zone. It's a hostile world down there.. Acidic and stuffs.. They could die even before they manage to kiss the egg.. I won't know on it, it was just my imagination on why aren't I pregnant yet other than PCOS is the reason..


So Mountain Bear was like..... "Hmmm.... Alright...Let's try.."

And I told him, "let's give it a shot ok? Let's do 2 months.. if we manage to get pregnant, let's get it to 3 months before we even announce to our close families"
He agrees and I started contacting the agent who supplies it.. It was call "Muslims Valley" and I received the order on a Sunday 30th June 2019..


Surprisingly, I started having my menses on the 28th June 2019.. It was like, man! The timing is beautiful.. I had to start taking it after my menses end until the day I do my UPT..


But being me, I decide to start taking it on CD4, why?
My 1st 3 days were heavy menses and it lessen at the night of the 3rd day.. So I decide to try it on CD4..


So far, me and mountain bear have been taking 1 capsule a day.. when on CD7 we started to take 2 capsules a day.. Up until now, there is not reaction or any allergies yet.. But I do have something different happening..


Like what?
I started having some gastric reflux pain, Right & left pelvic aching ?ovulation pain and more cervical discharges.. I don't know if it's a good sign but I really hope so too!


Since I day I met Mountain Bear, I've dreamt of naming my daughter Zulaikha... And that was what that made Mountain Bear say this..

Him: "Ohhhh..... you ingat tak apa nama bakal anak kita dulu2 yang you nak sangat namakan?"


Me: Zulaikha...


Him: Ahhh... Nak kena makan ubat nama zulaikha la ni baru dapat baby...


Me: Hehehehehe... Oh ya ehh... Hahaha!! Insyallah maybe eh!!


Surprisingly, they came out with this product few years later in 2008 when I was still dating in 2006.. What are the chances that its coincidence..


So yes, I was told by the seller to continue taking in the supplements until the capsules finishes and also I've added another great item... It's call Concentrated Pomegranate Juice.. or Pati Delima from Turkey.. I can't find the health benefit stated in English but there is in Malay. It can be purchase from Geylang Tanjong Katong 1st floor or at Joo Chiat Complex... In Malaysia also, you can purchase it for RM25 or SGD8.. Method of taking it is to have 1 spoonful in the morning and 1 spoon at night before you head to bed. It taste 'thick' sour & has that back taste..  It's sugar free so might not suit for some.. (hehehehe)  I like to have it mixed with cold water and drink it like some cordial juice.
 
So I can't update much for now.. I am still in the midst of trying it.. And I am hoping for the best as well... Really hope Allah will grant our wish to have a child this year!

Also, must continue doing what's best...

Till then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...