Friday 26 July 2019

CD28-CD29 Feverish & Extremely Thristy

Hi ladies!


Oh my goodness.....
I am down with fever..... sore throat & runny/blocked nose..

The onset was sudden!

25th July 19 CD27 (6-7dpo?) - Had durian last night and woke up with a bad bad sore throat that it felt my throat was swollen and pretty hard to swallow my saliva.. gargle and wash up, felt better at work, such symptoms was gone. My lips has been dry and chipping.. keep drinking water still feeling thirsty..
26th July 19 CD28 (7-8dpo?) - Was at work when the fever suddenly occurred. Was alright in the morning but the fever came in around 10am in the morning.. Temperature was 37.9. Rechecked again at 11am, 37.8 and 11.30am 38.0. Told by my Dr and workmate to take 1/2 day MC and head home.. Slept and really felt tired! super super tired! Did UPT saw the faintest line which I assume as evap line although it was within 10minutes. Didn't bothered by it much. Slept again. Woke up at 5pm, Request Mountain Bear to crack open 2 coconut to drink it was super delicious!! Cooked Chicken Porridge but not much appetite, still feeling thirsty after drinking about 2L of fluids.. Pee like a mad lady at night... Slept at 9.30pm, peed at 10pm, again at 11.30pm.. and 6am peed long...
Also, notice that my OPK (Ovulation) is almost Positive for CD28.. It shouldn't be..

The control red line is lowered alil from the C, so the Test line shld be lower than the T.. (a'lil hard to see)
And the Pink strip is my OPK test..

27th July 19 CD29 (8-9dpo?) - Fever dropped to 37.7 at 10.30am, 37.2 at 12.35pm and currently at work.. still having dry crack bleeding lips and thirsty as well.. Had a cup of Tea 300mls, 250mls Ice Lemon Tea & 600mls PH water, still feeling thirsty.. Nose blocked and dripping at the same time.. had huge amount of watery CM this morning when I woke up. I thought I peed in my sleep but it was really watery unscented cm that filled my undies.. Not sure why..
AF suppose to arrive on 7th August 2019.. LMP was 29th June 2019.. so today it's the 3rd week.. Will update you again with the other symptoms..

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...