Tuesday 16 July 2019

CD18 - Positive Ovulation Soon?

Hello Ladies!
Well, today is CD18 and I am feeling pretty good!

And I wanna share the updates after taking the Traditional Medicine, Teratak Jamu.


So firstly, I start taking them on CD4 onwards and I realized that I had some diarrhea occurring.
Not sure if it was related or I was having a food poisoning. But the diarrhea continued until CD7..
I wasn't complaining of pain but it felt much like active bowel movement..
It's like my bowel are making some orchestra music which is pretty loud..
Like as if there is a baby farting in my belly or pretty big air pocket escaping somewhere..

I decided to drink a cup of Hot Ginger Tea and my goodness!!
It really makes me feel much much better!
Like the symptoms disappeared after finishing the whole cup!
But it still comes again and disappear after drink that ginger drinks.

And it continues until the next few days to CD9...

During the period from CD10 to CD13, I realized that I started feeling crampy and poking pain on my left pelvic area and on off on my right side.. I tried to google what could have caused it and some details that I found mentioned that it could be related to Ovulation gearing up..


Hmm.... interesting...., I thought.
So I was feeling really uneasy and pretty much discomfort, with the bloated tummy and gassy that keeps me burping randomly. I had problem sleeping too that Mountain Bear realized and asked if I 'm alright. At this point as well, I can't stop peeing!! Must be the trapped air that is pushing against my bladder.. Nothing I did that could relief this sensation. I was so afraid that I was having the OHSS (Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome ) but thank Allah it was all better after CD14 onwards..

Made a pact with Mountain Bear that we need to do the baby dance every 4 days if possible and our arrangement seems alright.. I really felt that the Jamu might help with the sperm production and also increase the semen quality.. I'm just guessing laa... Not sure if it makes any difference but hey! Why not giving it a shot ya?
So we manage to cover on CD8, CD12, CD16 and we will proceed to continue on CD20 & CD23 if there is a chance.. Hehehe.. I'm sure every 2-3 days is sufficient enough for the well sperm production and they can survive for 3-5 days, being 3 is the minimal duration. Trying not to pressure each other with this.. Although I really pray to Allah that He can sent those senses to Mountain Bear so that he know when is the right time to get it done.. And alhamdulilah, Allah is the best planner still! :)


I wanted to make this as stress free as possible..


And I have started doing my OPK tracking since CD10.. Stocked them up really well..

OVULATION KIT - 100pcs
PREGNANCY CASSETTE 10ui - 50pcs
PREGNANCY STRIPS - 50pcs
PREGNANCY 25iu - 50pcs
HAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Had it a on a sale from Amazon & Qoo10!! Got them all for less than $60!

And as days goes by the line are getting fairly darker.. And the latest strips at the bottom last is from today CD18 morning urine.. Wahhh.... As much as I wish it would be positive, I know it not there yet..


The last I had a positive ovulation was on CD20 and hopefully I can grab that sneaky egg this cycle!



Till the next post!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...