Wednesday 14 March 2018

Clomid Cycle #2: CD14 (14/3/2018)

Hey ladies!
So yes, we are currently in the second cycle of clomid on 50mg dosage from CD2-CD6.

So far I have been pretty much the same.. This time round, there isn't any obvious side effects from taking the clomid.. I'm not sure if I'm not symptom spotting or really, there's nothing to track.. LOL!!
So what difference have I done for this cycle now? March is my fav month!

1. Myo-Inositol (CD8 onwards 4 tabs daily)
2. L-Arginine (CD10 onwards 1 tab daily)
3. Folic Acid (Every cycle - Almost every day)
4. Pre-seed Lubricant (CD10 onwards)

So I tried to fast forward for today, which is CD14..

So few days ago my OPKs stated that I've had a positive Ovulation on CD10 (just like the previous cycle)
But after seeing post from ladies who also had taken clomid mentioned that they have a false surge with no ovulation on the early part of their cycle like CD9-CD10.. And they found out they truly ovulated on CD15-16! Which is consider the regular cycle day to ovulate!
So this cycle, after learning much from their experiences and knowledge that they shared, to also take note on your cervical mucus for those water/stretchy signs..

True enough, I was dry like Sahara last cycle on CD10.. LOL!!
So yesterday was CD13.. I'm still not seeing much cervical mucus. But we had these days covered just in case, that egg decide to turn up early without me noticing or even without any cervical mucus showing.. (I doubt so)

As for my digital OPKs, i decide to have it taken tomorrow CD15 which most ladies swear they have their smiley face showing on that day.. Not sure if i should take it with my FMU or evening urine.. Will research on that part.. i really hope to see that bloody face on the digital to indicate that i've indeed ovulated. (Will update in Red if its positive in this post)
Urghhh.... Yes!! This is like the most draggiest procedure ever!! LOL!! I'm honestly trying to not symptom spotting at all.. But i really need it to know if these signs are related to my ovulations.. Especially the cervical mucus.. But it can be mistaken by the semen mucus.. Like they say, if you have been doing it every other day, there is nothing to be worried about.. Especially for this cycle, i feel that preseed shall help to extend the sperm life span in the vagina's hostile environment. Give and take... about 3 days the least? We are indeed acidic which could slow them down or even worst, kill them.. LOL!!

Some Chinese Gender Calendar Predictions

I know, as a muslim myself, I don't really believe in these prediction stuffs at all as all that happens are by the grace of God Almighty.

But I was playing around with some youtube videos about pregnant ladies trying on these stuffs and coincidentally, happens to be true.. So what they did was, taking the mother age during conception and the month they conceived, and pooofff!! The result appears and almost all of them had it right, by some chances it turns out to be true.! So being a total skeptic on this, I decide to tried it for fun, IF indeed I might conceived this cycle on March (insyallah), what could the gender be.....
I was super emotional... I will be having a girl if indeed I was conceived this cycle.. And I was like.. Hmm.. let try next cycle... still a girl.... My heart totally changed.. I wanted to have a baby girl badly.. And I'm afraid that I might have those "Gender Disappointment" emotions going on if it's a boy.. LOL!! I don't know why.. Even Mountain Bear would prefer a girl.. And I would love to dress her up, teach her cookings and stuffs.. LOL!
But all i can do now is pray hard to Allah that I could get pregnant this cycle.. I honestly craved that feeling of being a mom.. Honestly trying to conceive for the past 1 year, isn't that long.. Some couples waiting 10-15 years to have their first born.. Although I've been married almost 4 years, Mountain Bear and I decide to go on for travelling period for the first 2 years with not preventing not trying (NPNT) sessions as well.. But since mid 2017, we have been having the sudden crave to have a child in our little humble life..
So yeah... Trying to stay positive on this and also knowing that rushing will not make difference as this needs to be taken 1 day at a time..
So for this cycle, i really hope and pray that it all goes well.. Hehehe!!

#excited #nervous #letittogod







No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...