Friday 2 March 2018

Clomid Cycle #1 - End Up In Period...

....Yes ladies....
I had my menses exactly on CD28... Which was on 1st March 2018..

I was super upset... And I was symptom spotting that this sound promising and kept believing that I was pregnant this first clomid cycle..

Here's how it goes..

So earlier on in the week, I kept checking my UPT results and it seems clearly all negative..
And I though.. Hmm.. Maybe i might ovulated later than earlier as seen on the ovulation test.
So I was unsure if we did covered those days for the later part after cycle day 14.. (CD14) and if indeed i might have ovulated on CD17 onwards, definitely we will miss the egg..!!

My heart keep saying.. "Hmm.. Maybe I should call the Dr's office to have another cycle of clomid drugs on standby in case if i turn out to have my periods over the weekend and as we know, government hospital doesn't operates on weekends..
So I did, and was greeted by a Nurse name Rohana, whom I've explained to her that I've taken my CD21 Progesterone test and wish to have it faxed over for the Doctor to scan through and workout the next step..

So after I've hung up the call with her and faxed over the results, I realised I felt some gush of fluids down there.. I was like.. "Omg... Am I having that 'pregnancy' cervical mucus finally?" So I took some gauze and wipe....

There I saw......
I remembered trying to calm myself down and convinced myself by saying that's Implantation bleeding...

But when I realised it's getting more.. I just knew it... it's HER!!!!

That bloody witch has made her entrance this cycle!!!
So I told Mountain Bear the news, crying at work... LOL!!! Yes I was that emotional! Adnd the flow was like a new BTO pipeline.. Was patent as ever!

I was pretty shocked that I'm having a smooth flowing abdo-cramping menses cycle..
So got home, wash up, Mountain Bear was still awake when I got home, and he greeted me with a hug.. And also a pack of McDonald Burgers to cheer up.. LOL!!
So I told myself maybe this Cycle #2, I'm gonna try it differently... Maybe stretch more BD days and also definitely change in diet.. Urghhh.. Telling a food fanatics to slow down.. This is bad.. LOL!! Also some supplements like Fertilaid, Myo-Inositol along with my regular L-Arginine to support womb linings! So yes! And also, will include Mountain Bear to take in the Fertilaid for men & Zinc supplements during the conceiving period.. Insyallah.. If it's meant to be for us, our lil one will arrive soon.. Also, I should start temping myself.. Will start by tomorrow.. Urghhh damn.. Where is my Body Basal thermometer?! Actually, there isnt much difference with the usual thermometer.. Hehehe.. And also, i've ordered a new batch of Ovulation Prediction Kit.. Hoping this is it!! No more CD10-11 checking! Lol!! Just do it!!! LOL!!
So slept well and woke up the next day, preparing to go to work.. And i receive a call from the Doctor's Office, greeted by Nurse Rohana saying that the Doctor has prepared for me additional 3 cycles of Clomid drugs for standby and I have to take it today and start the first pill today! I was like... hooray? LoL!!! Also she mentioned that I've responded well with the clomid so I dont have to take my CD21 Progesterone level for this cycle. Hehehe!!

 So get dressed, get into my troubled Grab account and reached there with half hour to spare before work starts..
So I took the prescriptions from her and head over to the pharmacy where I bought some other stuffs like alcohol swabs, Preseed Lube and some blue sheet (because I predict I will bleed the bed tonight with this pipe flow)... So the Clomid x 15 tabs is $2.70 while the including the other items mark up the price to $44/-..Ain't cheap but anything to get a sticky lil bean in me, hey! It should be worth it!
So now, lets start all over again! For a better pregnancy journey!! End of March 2018.. I will be waiting impatiently.. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...