Tuesday 14 August 2018

Final Clomid Cycle #4 Updates

Heyyy Ladies!!
"Just an update, I had issue with my laptop that I was not able to update any details onto this blog on the spot. 
So what are you about to read is basically a sum up that I had recorded on my Notebook and had it copy paste on a later day... So let's go!"
So today is my CD 3 and taking in my final clomid cycle!! So this round again, I will be taking it on CD 3 to CD 7.. Again, the symptoms that I had when taking it was hot flushes & insomnia.. Apart from that, nothing.. hehehe...

So we BD on CD 6, 7, 10, 14, 16, 17, 20, 24, 25, 27...
I know right??? LOL!!! That's alot of session we had.. It was more of wanting each other than planning it out.. Which is, definitely less stressful for Mountain Bear and myself.. And it makes us enjoy and feel very much loved! We totally had forgotten on the idea that we are currently on clomid and we need to have it done on the right timing...
So fast forward, I had no much symptoms to say but definitely my boobs are aching and I felt more giddy and with whitish discharges when approaching CD25.. I keep on symptom spotting and read up blogs of other ladies who are also in the same boat to know their symptoms in the two weeks wait period.. Everything was looking positive on their symptoms updates and I was hoping, well, this could be it!!
Also, my CD21 Progesterone was looking fantastic!! It was 33.2nmo/L.. Meaning I've ovulated! And also, i did my HBA1C, it was 6.6.. It was fantastic! LOL!! I was super happy with my results!! And I continued taking Metformin 500mg as instructed along with my Folic Acid & Vitamin B Complex.
So on CD 26 onwards, I started having Diarrhoea... And cramps.. Like those menses cramps... I started feeling alil disappointed, knowing that its a normal symptoms for me to get before my menses period arrives.. But still, i keep hoping that it's not.. Hoping THIS is the cycle! Final clomid charm I suppose.. LOL!
So on CD 28, was preparing lunch before heading to work, I started feeling THE CRAMPS and I started hoping I don't feel any discharges down there.. I really wish it would be dry and end up having 2 lines on my test...


But......

I honestly felt a large glob discharge... My heart sank.. I hope it was just another lotiony discharge that came out... But to my disappointment... Fresh blood.... Alot of them.....

I was................sighs......

I was numb inside..
Another unsuccessful cycle.....

So went into the shower and burst into tears.. I told Mountain Bear over text and I was really emotional...
And as always.. He will motivate me on it.. Even after almost 4 years in marriage life, he has always been sooo positive with me.. Thank you love...
Even in 2012 when I was first diagnosed with PCOS, he was the first I told during that time when we were dating..

Yes... I do keep sentimental messages since 2007.. LOL!! Oh well.... I decide to postpone my Fertility appointment and thinking of doing something different..

It's weird that, after trying and keep on trying.. With all the upset and frustration of seeing blood in the end of each cycle, yet, you don't feel like giving up! Its like "Hey, you have every month another chance to get this!"
Every month of really hoping it will be that special one...
Every month we wished we this is the cycle where we won't need to use the sanitary pads for the next 8 months... (HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)
Let's keep it going ladies.. Let's hope for the best! Get our body in shape and well...
All for the lil bean in future..

Till then! Will update you ladies on the next procedure I will engaged in..
Love you all!! Stay Strong!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...