Friday 31 August 2018

CD13 (31/8/2018) #1 Vitex - Heartburn & Nausea

Hey Ladies!
It has been a tiring week for me..

I'm not sure if it's related to my work or basically for other reasons..

Been taking Vitex 1 tab every morning.. Along with Metformin 1 tab BD..
Today, just for fun, I did UPT test on CD13, which clearly, not even ovulated yet. But I was curious with the symptoms that I am having right now.. Something different..
Been feeling nausea for the past 3 days, which my Ovia app state it's normal to feel nausea on the Proliferative phase..

Also, I'm having sharp pain, right below of the sternum.. My guess, heartburn.. I have not taken anything heavy today.. Not sure why but I will keep on monitoring..
So currently at work, just finished most of my duties, I sat down to check on some stories on people who had experience taking in Vitex with successful stories.. One of the story in particular seems to be the same as mine.. You can read it here..
I might increase my Vitex to 2 tabs daily starting CD14 through out the cycle. For those who wondering how much is the cost of the vitex, I bought it in Johor CS Mall Pharmacy for RM62-68 (60 tabs). But please make sure that you are not taking any clomid or other fertility drugs. I've been free from clomid for 2 months now.. So hoping that Vitex would help me..

Also, I decide to lose somemore weight if possible.. And go for a jog on weekends if time permits it.. LOL!! (Excuses)
Been constantly sleepy.. thirsty and cramps on my left and right pelvic region. I will be doing a Ovulation test tomorrow morning CD14 to CD16.. I'm trying my best to try all that could possibly increased my fertility chances.

So yes, just a short update for today.. Have a great weekend ladies!! I will update soonest!
My last BD for this cycle was on CD5, CD8.. Been doing evening shift, was lucky that my CD14, CD15 will be on weekend and the rest of the fertility days, I will be working morning shift! Gives me alot of chance to seduce Mountain Bear.. LOL!!!!
Till Then! Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...