Tuesday 14 August 2018

..Ramadhan 2018 & Clomid Break..

Hey ladies!
it's been awhile since I've updated here on my progression!

So where do I begin....

So this cycle I'm not taking any Clomid as it's the fasting month but that doesn'st stop me from trying without it.. i'm currently on CD18 and we only BD on CD8,9 & 14.. Yeah...
Seems like we didn't do alot.. Reasons why is that, Mountain Bear is busy with his standby duties while I'm busy preparing for the festives and family commitment..
So, we just leave it to Allah on this as we are trying to keep a postive mind and hoping it will be a blessed Ramadhan this year..

So since yesterday CD17, I've been having some lotiony discharges.. It was pinkish stained lotion cm and today its still lotiony since morning.. But only upon wiping.. I did had some menses like cramps last night that end up with some diarrhoea.. But usually I wont have such cramping till a week before my menses is due.. So let's see what it might end up as!
So fast forward few weeks now, I had my period right before Ramadhan starts & amazingly i manage to have a full Ramadhan fasting period! LOL!! Which was nothing out of the ordinary as my menses are haywired and clomid was the only one that helped me to get my period on time..
But it was on the 1st day of Hari Raya that I had my period and trust me, I was not in a very good mood.. I mean literally, everything seems wrong to me.. I was really emotional and angry and frustrated. I could say it was one of the cycle where the negative symptoms are more than the positive ones.. This is getting insane that i shut myself from Mountain Bear..
I was super irritated and angry that I feel like smashing stuffs everywhere! I screamed in anger and felt super super upset and all.. Totally, not me... 
I have no idea why I was feeling that way.. But when I was on my 3rd day of my cycle, everything went well.. Alhamdulilah, Mountain bear was really really really patience and understood what I was going through.. He even gave me supportive texts randomly that "we are going to get through this together no matter what".. Sighs... Still, we plan, Allah swt make it happen when he wants too.
So on my next post, I will be updating on my final Clomid cycle for this year. And update you ladies on the next steps of treatments or procedure that I've planned.

I am sorry for the late update as my laptop was DEAD due to some issues that I could not even have it start up.

Oh well, till then ladies!
Have a great week and SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...