Monday 6 May 2019

2 DPO IUI Transfer

Greetings Ladies!
So Today is my 2nd day post IUI procedure...

I must say, I am definitely having some post symptoms from the procedure..

And I would like to share it!

So let start from the IUI Transfer day!

4th May 2019, Saturday - So it has been few hours after the procedure.. I manage to get a quick nap..

SYMPTOMS
- Lower abdominal camping
- Breast Soreness
- Lower back aching
- Feeling Bloated
- Slight difficulty in pushing urine
- Slight stains on pantyliner

I was told that the urinating will be a'lil affected as the Ovidrel Trigger shots with other hormones may cause the ovaries to swell up and causing bloating sensations when peeing. It was bearable. But I can't wait straight as the cramps caused it.. I don't have any discharges apart from the lubricant they used to insert the speculum. Had not taken any medications for the pain or cramps.. Had some warm tea to help ease the cramping..
5th May 2019, Sunday - So today, I was having a course to attending for the whole day. So far, not much symptoms.. Taken my 2 day dose of Progesterone, Folic Acids & B Complex.

SYMPTOMS
- Lower abdominal cramping
- Nipple soreness (erected)
- Breast Soreness
- Bloated
- Constant urinating
- No more stains on pantyliner
- Sleepy & fatigue

The course doesn't have much movements, mostly sitting down and standing up for some games of such.. No heavy lifting or acts done.. So basically the symptoms were mild to 'I don't feel much'. I had the habit of not passing urine in public areas as I'm alil hygiene freak when it comes to toilet seats.. So got home, relieve myself and the flow was better compared to yesterday.. I was able to push the urine out with minimal discomfort. Continue drinking lots of water and had my meal with Mountain Bear.. Egg Sausage Tortilla Roll.. Plus tomorrow, we are fasting! So I wanted to get my cravings attended to. LOL!!
6th May 2019, Monday - It's 4.30am and I woke up to prepare the Sahur meal for both of us.. Made some rice with fried chicken, paru goring & sup tumis air. Also, taken my Progesterone dose for the morning along with the other supplements as usual. We decide to get back to bed at 6am as I am doing the evening shift today..

What happen was, I felt the strong urge to pee, I went to the toilet and tried to.. The output was a little but I knew I had more in it.. I tried to push the urge out, only to get a strong pulsating cramping discomfort sensation on my right pelvic region. I was scared that my kidney has shut down or I had a ureter blockage!..
I calm myself down, decide to squat down and try to pee.. Initially there isn't any strong flow.. But after a few adjustments in my squatting position, I manage to get a smooth minimal flow with less discomfort. I was worried because I am feeling so bloated that I constantly feeling the need to pee.. Once I step out and head back to bed, I started having sharp pains at my back, shoulder blades and lower back.. I couldn't lay on my back or even felt comfortable when turning to the side.. Mountain bear notice the weird moans I made and started rubbing my back.. It's amazing how your partner's touch could help relieve such feelings.. I manage to go back to sleep afterwards.
Woke up at 10.30am, had the urge to pee again, I was worried I won't have any output.. But alhamdulilah, able to pee smoothly with minimal discomfort & bowel motion as well.
So Mountain Bear is on Medical Leave today, he accompanied me down and off to work I go!

SYMPTOMS
- Extreme backaches
- Right Pelvic twinges
- Lower abdominal cramping
- Slight difficulty in pushing urine
- Nipples & breast soreness
- Sleepy & fatigue

So yeah.. That's the entries for today... I will try to have it updated as frequently as possible if I encounter any other issues or symptoms..

May it be a blessed Ramadan this year!
To all my Muslims' friends,
Ramadan Mubarak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...