Wednesday 8 May 2019

4 DPO IUI Transfer

Greetings Lovely Ladies,
So today is my 4th day post IUI transfer and let see what are the symptoms that I've been having..

7th May 2019, Tuesday - So today, I still have some cramps and feeling fatigue.. Not much of any discharges seen. My workmate mentioned that I looked pale and dehydrated. Which I could agree that I am indeed feeling lack of H20 in my system.. I use to be able to retained my urine for more than 8 hours.. Well, being a nurse, it's one of our special skills.. But after the IUI procedure, I tend to run to the bathroom more often, also to add the progesterone supplement that I am currently taking, I could understand why. So for fun, I did a pregnancy test for the sake of seeing a HCG on it due to Ovidrel.. Although I know it's false positive, but it just felt super amazing to see a real 2 line.. Lol!! So today line looks faint, which is expectable as the trigger shot hormones exits your body as day goes by.. What I've learn was that the dosage will constantly decrease 50% for every 27 - 29.6 hours from our systems. So for my Ovidrel 250, it will be roughly 10 - 14 days. So it will be fun to do a urine test every 2 days to see if the line get fainter or darker..
Also, I felt warmer and feeling like I'm going to have a fever. Having some flu and aching joints.. But somehow it subside when I got back home at 11pm from work.

SYMPTOMS
- Sleepy
- Right & Left Pelvic twinges
- Lower abdominal cramping
- Peeing back to normal

- Extremities are cold
- Feeling feverish & warmth
- Nipples & breast soreness
- Bloated & fatigue




8th May 2019, Wednesday - This morning, what a weather!! It was raining heavily with thunderstorms island wide! I love love LOVE rainy days!! Super relaxing for me!

I woke up at 8am with a bad diarrhea.. I was having the same sensation when I was weeks away before my period arrives.. But I really hope that this cycle, it was caused by the progesterone tablet that I took.. I also took an ovulation test kit today and last night when I got home.. I must say, they looked pretty positive.. To recall that I had the trigger shot 7 days ago, I wasn't sure if this is normal.. It looked legit.. LOL!! I also started feeling light headed & slight nausea.. Hormones!


SYMPTOMS
- Diarrhea x 1 episode
- Bilateral Pelvic aches
- Lower abdominal mild cramping
-Light Headed
- Nipples & breast soreness still
- Fatigue & slight nausea


So I intend to do another HCG test tomorrow to see the results.. if the trigger shot is out from my system, I should get a negative HPT as it's too early for an implantation to take place. Hope for a sticky bean!

I will update once again!! Take care ladies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...