Sunday 5 May 2019

CYCLE #1 - SO-IUI PROCEDURE - PART 2/3

Hi Ladies!!
Oh my goodness!!

Alright!!

2nd May 2019 - So today, I went back to the clinic to have my scan done again...

Also, I was told to get another injections done by the nurses at the department.

So my last dose of Ganirelix 0.5mls was given.. And yes, my belly is like a war zone.. The bruises are getting darker which startled them.. But my clinic Dr said that its superficial bruises, apply some Hirudoid cream & it will help!
So once that painful even is over, I sat down and waited for my scan..
About 20minutes later it was my turn!! And here are the results for today's scan!

CD20 Scans
Rt Ovary - 1 x 17mm, 1 x 13mm, 1 x 9.0mm, 1 x 7mm & small follicles
Lt Ovary - 1 x 14.5mm1 x 10.5mm & small follicles
Womb Lining - 8.8mm

MASYALLAHH!!!!!!!! IT GREW 2.5MM today!!!!!
I am super excited on it!!!! So went outside again and wait for the consultation with the Dr.
About 15 minutes later, my number was displayed!

So went in & was greeted by her along with the other staffs!

"So today scans shows that your egg is ready for the IUI procedure and we will have it arranged on Saturday! You have one mature egg that will continue to grow today and few more reaching to maturity. And tonight, I will need to you inject 100U Puregon as your balance is 200U now after you leave this room, and also the trigger shot that has to be done tonight which will be explained by the nurse later at the counter. So what I want you to do now, is to collect these list of medication from the pharmacy and come back over where the nurse will guide you through on the next process. I will be seeing you on this Saturday, yes?"

As she smiled, I was smiling and was super excited for it!! So step out and off I went to the pharmacy to have the medications collected!


 Progesterone Tablets for 19 Days + Antibiotics x 1 Dose (1gm)
The Trigger Shot aka 'barang baik'

And all of these was absorb using Mountain Bear's Medisave so I don't have to do any payments. So I head off to the clinic again and press Queue no 4 and was attended by the staff less than 5 minutes..

So this is what she explained to me after the 5 rights and 2 ID checked.

"Congratulations! You are finally ready for the IUI procedure! So let me go through with you on these details.. So tonight at around 8pm to 9pm you will need to jab yourself the trigger shot. Please take note you are not allow to do earlier to later than the mentioned timing as this will affect the IUI procedure and your egg will be affected and the whole procedure will need to be cancelled. Once you have administered you need to sign on this form to indicated the timing you administered it. Next you need to take this Arithromycin 250mg x 4 tabs tonight after meal. This will help to prevent any infection going on in your system prior to the IUI Procedure.. *I nodded* alright next is the Progesterone Tablets, you need to take this after your IUI procedure is done. Twice a day after meal. This will help to support your pregnancy until the day for the blood & urine test."

Then she placed all the explained items away and bring in another form,

"This bottle is for your husband collection of his sperm, please take note that he need to produce this at 7.30am and have the sample submitted to us by 8 to 8.30am  Your IUI will be done at 10am so it crucial to have the sample submit to us as fresh as possible for the sperm washing. He need to come to the department and submit the sample HIMSELF and he needs to sign the documents for the procedure to take place."

Again I nodded.

"That's all, here is a leaflet for you to refer to on the trigger shot process.. Take care & all the best"

Thank you & have a nice day - I told her smiling away...

This is super exciting!!! So off I head to work!

When I got home and settled down..

At 7pm, had my dinner with Mountain Bear & ate the antibiotics..
I signed the form.

At 8.30pm, I sat down with the Trigger shot with the needle pointed at my war zone belly area, doubting every "GO" I say to inject it...

This went on till 8.45pm when I finally find the courage to inject that 0.5mls of hormones into me.. It wasn't that bad! LOL!!
The trios that was injected to me on 2nd May 2019... Finally it's over for now!!

So I was still taking in Folic Acids & Vit B Complex daily..

So far, the only symptoms that I was having during these days with the injectables are soreness on my breasts, I felt bloated and soreness at my pelvic regions.. I was told that the drugs will cause such symptoms and they are pretty common.

3rd May 2019 - MY OVULATION  IS POSITIVE!!! Non-blinking anymore! I would assume that the Ovidrel shot might have caused it.. 
Masyallah!!! I was getting excited to see this actually happening!!!
Alright ladies, tomorrow is the procedure and I will update you ladies on the procedure and post IUI transfer symptoms..
Take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...