Sunday 12 April 2020

13th April 2020 - CD3 Prepping For IVF ICSI #1

Hey Ladies!!

Finally!!

11th April 2020: Saturday afternoon at about 1pm, I felt some discharges came out from my vaginal..

I thought to myself, "meh.... Just the normal discharges..."

Then when I had to pee,

OH MY GOODNESSS..............

I HAD MY PERIOD!!!!!!!

I was super happy to see that red stains on my panties... Hahaha!!

So tried to call my IVF Department, their hotline are closed for the weekend..

Urghhh.. So i decide to email them and continue tracking my flow..

12th April 2020 (Sunday): My flow are heavy, no other symptoms to share.. Just mild cramps & aching boobs.. I started drinking alot of water to prep my body for this IVF. Trying hard to control my sudden love for sweet snacks.. Hehehe.. So I told my colleague that I will be heading to my IVF clinic tomorrow to get my scans done.. She understood and willing to cover for me.. *Hearts*

13th April 2020 (Monday): Today at 7.15am, I reached my IVF Department, I was queue no 5.I recalled that I didn't get an appointment made as the line was closed on Saturday. I approach one of the nurses and she assist me on retrieving my records.. No time wasted, I was seen by the sonographer by 8am. So what I got from the scan results today?

13th April 2020, Monday (CD3)
Left Ovary -  Many Small Follicles seen
Right Ovary -  Many Small Follicles seen
Uterus Lining -  3.3mm

"That's good!" said my familiar sono tech to me.. I recalled her during my IUI procedure scanning & she recalled me as the Nurse.. Hehehe.. So once that's done, i sat outside and waited for my prescription.

It's 9.15am, I was called in by the Nurse where she explain to me the next procedure.
I took the prescription and head to the pharmacy to get my drugs collected. Was told to return back to the clinic to get the teaching done.

So went up, pass the presciption list to the Pharmacist and waited. Also, I was told that Mountain Bear also needed to eat ANTIBIOTIC - Arithromycin 1g (4 tablets 240mg each) today.
So what I received for today's haul?

1 vial pen x Gonal F 900
1 vial pen x Gonal F 450
4 vial x Orgalutran 0.25mls
30 tabs x Folic Acid
4 tabs x Arithromycin (For Mountain Bear)




So today is my 1st injection with Gonal F 900iu/1.5ml
My dose is : 175iu
I recalled the last time I did IUI, the highest dosage I gotten was 100iu.
So was taught by this lovely senior staff nurse, helped me refresh on the ways & pain felt during the injections.. Hahaha!!

So she showed me the schedule list that I need to have it injected daily till the next scan day.

So my next scan will be on 20th April 2020 (Monday) at 7.30am.

So now I am back at work, half day MC applied.. LOL!

I will update you ladies on the next post ya! Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...