Thursday 23 April 2020

23rd April 2020 - CD13 - IVF ICSI #1 (STIM DAY 11) *FINAL SCAN*

Hey ladies!!!


Today is the day I was looking forward for!!


The day where my eggs are ready for the next phase,
THE EGG RETRIEVAL DAY!!
So today we did the last injection for ovulation blocker (Orgalutran 0.25iu) at the clinic before I head for my scans..


It was fast and painless..
So about 30minutes or so, it was my turn!!


It was the same Malay sonographer from yesterday's scan! She was amazing!


So let's see what we get from this scan today!
Before I start typing out the results, the sonographer did asked me if I have any pains or cramps, feeling bloated or sort. I told her it was bearable with some fertile discharges.


23rd April 2020, Thursday @ 8.30amTransvaginal Scan
CD 13
STIM DAY 11

Right Ovary - 20.5mm, 20.5mm, 19.5mm, 19mm, 18mm, 17mm, 17mm, 16mm, 16mm, 15.5mm, 14mm

Left Ovary (Hazy) - 19mm, 19mm, 18.5mm, 18mm, 17mm, 17mm, 16mm, 16.5mm, 15mm, 15mm, 14mm, 14mm, 14.5mm

Uterus Lining - 10.9mm Triple Layer
What a shocker!!!! What a blessing!!! Subhanallah!!!


I was super super happy to hear this! The previous IUI, my egg managed to grow up to 18mm maximum! But this is amazing!! I can't believe my body is capable to procedure this amount and size growth of the eggs!


So the sonographer wish me "ALL THE BEST" and I couldn't contained my emotions..
I somewhat "Graduated" from the IVF STIM Injection period.. It was a tough period but I made it through with Mountain Bear..


So I sat down and was told to wait for the Dr to call in..
Waited almost 45 minutes before my number appear on the screen. My heart felt like it sank down to my anus as I walked into the room.. I didn't know what to expect.

I was greeted by a Dr that I've never seen before. So she explained to me that my eggs are super ready to be extracted on SATURDAY, 25th April 2020 and there are few things that I need to do which will be explained by the nurses once I collected my Pharmacy meds..

They wish me all the best and told me to get the meds at the pharmacy and return here to the clinic.

I did as what they asked me to. Got the drugs & antibiotic, I waited for my number to be called again at the registration counter.

Less than 15 minutes, it was my turn & I was attended by Nurse Adeline.

So she explained to me that my procedure will be done on


Saturday, 25th April 2020
10.20am


Mountain Bear need to submit his SEMEN sample by 9.45am on 25th April 2020, Saturday. Within 1 hour from my procedure timing.
Also tonight, Thursday 23rd April 2020 @ 11.20pm, I need to inject myself with Ovidrel 250mcg to induce ovulation. I recall this when I did my IUI.. And also, I need to take the Antibiotic Azithromycin 1gm today as well after dinner. (I just ate it 15 minutes ago at work) She explained that I might encounter some diarrhea after taking it. Well noted!


After acknowledging all the procedures steps, I was told to signed the forms & proceed to the next room to do a Progesterone Serum Blood test.

Blood taking was performed by Nurse Beh, she is amazing!! Once that's done, I can head off to work!
Well ladies! I will update again on the day of the procedure ya!

Also, once I'm all organized and stable, I will share the amount we spend for this procedure.
Here is the Gonal F & Orgalutran Injection Schedule




Take care!





No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...