Wednesday 22 April 2020

22nd April 2020 - CD12 - IVF ICSI #1 (STIM DAY 10)

Hey ladies!

Today is the day for my 3rd Scans and goodness!!! It was well than what I expected.
Let's go straight to the details.

So reached the clinic, I press on the button to get the tickets for the scan and the injections.

The injection nurse call up my number and I head there for the jab.

It's the Orgalutran 0.25iu (Blocker) *goosebumps*
I was really amazed by the skills done by these nurses.. I honestly didn't feel any pain! Once that's done, I went to the waiting area for the scan..

Waited about 25 minutes and my number was show on the digital board. I head into room 5 and was greeted by a Malay Sonographer whom I seen her around before!

So I lay down and here are the goodies seen!!! 

22nd April 2020, Wednesday @ 8.30am
Transvaginal Scan
CD 12
STIM DAY 10

Right Ovary - 18mm, 17mm, 16mm, 16mm, 15.5mm, 14mm, 14.5mm, 13mm, 11mm, 12mm, 12mm

Left Ovary - 15mm, 14.5mm, 14mm, 13.5mm, 13mm, 13mm, 13mm, 12mm, 12mm, 11mm, 11mm, 11mm

Uterus Lining - 10mm Triple Layer

Masyallah!!!! I was super super happy to hear that! So it took around 10 minutes & I got up and proceed to wait for the Dr.

Again, waited for around 15-20 minutes, quite a crowd today compared to the other days I was here and I was called in..

I was greeted by Dr Veronique Celine & the staffs. I was seated down and verification of my ID is checked.

So she mentioned that I have a great number of eggs and 4 of them are ready to be retrieved. But the few others are not far behind. So she wanted to give me another shot of Gonal F 175iu dose & Orgalutran 0.25iu and come back tomorrow 23rd April 2020, Thursday for another scan before proceeding for the retrieval.

So she hand me the prescriptions & off I went to the Pharmacy to get the drugs.
So today I receieved

Gonal F 75iu x 2 vial (150iu self mix)
Orgalutran x 1 syringe

Please do not forget to bring the balance of your Gonal F from the previous injection pen as they will use the balance to add up.

Again, I met the same nurse who did my Orgalutran. She is amazing!!! She explains to me & ensure I'm at ease. Thank you Nurse Beh!
So that's done! I was allow to return home or back to work.. But since I'm gonna go work, I have 2 hours to spare.. Hmmm....

Yeah..... I head out to do some quick shopping.. Buying some goods to help boost the growth of my eggs.. More anti-oxidants is good! Like buying.....

Dates Milk
Almonds Unsalted
Fresh Blueberries
Vitamin C Lemon drink
Nuts
Baked Sweet Potato

Once that done, I went to Jollibee!! LOL! Bought myself 1pc chicken set with fries & off I head to work!

That's all for today ladies!!

Will update tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...