Friday 9 February 2018

..Aunt Flo Arrived on the 3rd Feb 2018 + Clomid Starts..

Hey Ladies,

I'm recovering well and guess who decided to show up?
You guessed it.. Aunt Flo is here to brighten up my pants with her deadly splashes..
I was convinced that even with 1 dose of Medroxyprogresterone, I could induce my menses in the next coming 3 days... I'm like, was I feeling sick because I took 1 dose of Medroxyprogesterone???

I mean, could that worst & hideous symptoms that I had was caused by 1 tablet???
Nahh.... I was really sick then and taking it isn't going to cause those side effects that I had.. I might have taken something else that made me sick.. And I knew that I didn't take anything new in that period of time..

BUT SOMEHOW I WAS HAPPY!!!!!
BECAUSE I CAN FINALLY START ON MY CLOMID SESSION!!! 

Masyallah!! I was sooo sooooo happy that I somehow forget I was sad for awhile back then...
I really really thought that I had the early signs of pregnancy but it turns out NOT..

***(do take note that sometimes, I'm posting my blog; 1 week later than the actual incident post.. So I'm trying my best to recall the feelings and stuffs that happened)***

And after doing much reading, I decided to have my clomid taken at night.. Because the symptoms could be pretty harsh... And indeed I was having hot flushes and weird feelings in which I felt, if i were to be taking it in the morning, I couldn't continue working and concentrating well with all the side effects..

So I was told to take it for a course of 5 days from CD2-CD6...

And when I took my first dose, I felt emotional.. I was imagining that I really hope we can have our mini bear in me this cycle.. And before I swallow the first dose, I really pray hard to Allah to grant our wish to have a child this year.. And was witness by Mountain Bear as I swallow that tablet with some cold ice water..

IT HAS BEGUN......
So the next few hours, I wasn't feeling anything much or any different.. So i decide to sleep in...hoping to pass by the "side-effect" feelings and period...

Few hours after I was deep in my dreamland... I started feeling hot and a certain degree of uneasiness... The Aircon was at 23 degrees celcius and it was already cold enough to freeze my bladder.. LOL!!!
But instead, I felt hot, warm and discomfort generally.. I kept turning left and right, hugging and de-hugging mountain bear, changing every possible positions I could fit in on the bed...
Pretty much that's all that I had for the next few days till the course was over!!! Hot Flushes.. Constipated..Dizziness... That's all!

And today, it is CD8 today and we are suppose to do the deeds today!! Currently I am at work and will ensure that I follow the schedules to ensure my chances for this cycle..

Also, I heard about taking in some supplements to help with the conception periods..
One of them was L-Arginine...
I read a post from a lady who was going through the same infertility issues that she was also on Clomid and had included this to help with the uterus lining for a healthy conception and the lining act as a nutrient bed for the future child.. With thin linings, it's making the implantation abit more harder to stick onto.. So they advice to eat food that is high with L-Arginine and also Vitamin E & Folic Acid to somehow act as a supporting act for this blessing deeds.

So I just started my first tablet yesterday night after my dinner.
I will continue to take it till my CD28..
And also, I will continue taking my Folic Acids regularly and ensuring the time is not wasted.

Masyallah.. I was looking forward to this day with anxiety and excitement..

And keep imagining if i were to really conceived this cycle, Allahuakbar!!

Definitely I will update you guys on this..

And also on the 21st day of the cycle, I need to head down to the Doctor Office to perform a blood test.. If i could recall, it was for Progesterone Level..
So that's all for this post dearies..

Baby dust to all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...