Tuesday 13 February 2018

...Ovulation Gallery Cd11 onwards...*daily updates*

Heyyy Ladies!
So for this post, i would like to collate all my ovulations test results that I took for this cycle.

Because it's a lil special one for me as I'm on Clomid cycle 1, timing and tracking is a must.. and alil of force is needed too.. lol!!

So here you can see the post from my own OPK results..

I'm pretty sure that I might ovulated earlier this cycle.. Maybe the surge starts on CD11 as showed below... I took this at 12midnight after holding my bladder for 4 hours.. lol!
This is CD11 within 5mins of reading (above).. Gets darker soon after (below)

Also, my CD12 test was taken from my FMU (First Morning Urine) which was not recommended as ovulation is best to trace from 2pm to 8pm daily.. Which I will gladly update later tonight once I've taken the test..

**UPDATE ON 19th FEB 2018**

Hey ladies! Here is another update on  my ovulation kit.. I have a strong feeling that I've ovulated on CD10-CD11 because as you can see from the progression kit that I've attached below, it seems that  the lines fading..

Hmm... I am just having this afraid feeling that I might missed it..
But then, I recalled we manage to cover the days as we did the deed alternate days during the period.
So as you can see, from CD13, it has faded.. Not sure why but yes.. So i thought that I might have drank too many water. so the test was diluted. So I tried checking it again for the next few days until i was so sure that the O'day has passed.
So as CD16  approaches, you can see that really.. There is no longer a strong bold test results..
So I can confirmed that I've ovulated on the CD10-11 with a strong abdominal cramps and some pelvic pain on going for 3 days.. Could it be that my eggs are maturing?? As explained by my Gynae & RE, most couple might need to take at least 2-3 cycles of clomid to have a successful conception.Let's pray we are the lucky ones.. Insyallah!!

Only way to find out is, 28th Feb 2018..

Waiting game starts now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...