Tuesday 13 February 2018

...Cycle Day 11 Updates...

Hi ladies...
So it has been a good week for me...

I'm recovering well from my Gastroenteritis symptoms very well and also doing well with the minimal side effects of Clomid 50mg (Round 1)
So today, I'm on CD11 (13th Feb)  and so far we have started doing the deeds since CD8 as per advice.Also it was recommended that I need to have it done every other day to ensure that I will not miss the O day.. Some say that when you are on clomid, you will ovulate later than earlier BUT some of us whose eggs are already large, it could help to trigger it to mature.. I really hope mine will too!! And I really hope with the first cycle I'm able to conceived. Insyallah!
What surprise me was, on CD10, I was having a mild headache which started around 5pm in the evening and it drags till 1am.. I was also feeling nauseous that felt better after I had an episode of vomiting. Manage to go back to bed after that..
As for today on CD11, my symptoms are feeling warmth.. Especially behind my neck and my back.. And I realised too that I'm having mild cramps more on my left side of pelvis with discharges..
Not sure if its the semen or its my cervical mucus.. as it's stretchy and sticky at the same time.. I didn't manage to do any Ovulation Prediction Kit for today as I was busy working but what I know is that I will be doing the deeds till CD17 as advice..
Feeling dehydrated as well at times, sleepy almost.. And my appetite isn't like my usual. Well i do crave for food but the quantitiy decrease that I need to share with Mountain Bear on it.
Ohhh but I love eating Baby Kailan Stir Fried with Garlic & Hao Chi Seasoning.. It's amazing... Veggies are like, YUMMMMM to me now... Lol!!

And also, I just started drinking about 120mls of milk today.. whole fat milk.. hehe.. and also my Folic Acid & L-Arginine as well..

Not sure when I will stop taking L-Arginine just yet... Maybe on CD21 when I have my Progesterone Serum tested.
I also felt "not myself" lately? I mean, there was once I had this feeling like "Who the hell am i???" at one point that I tried slept it out.. Like something was missing from me.. Maybe it could be the hormones that's playing it out.. And really, I am feeling introvert lately.. Less talkative and less jovial.. Maybe because I'm still recovering? Or maybe I'm just feeling tired from the Clomid symptoms..
So on the 19th Feb 2018, I will be heading down to the Dr's office to have a pelvic ultrasound done. Basically to check my PCOS and also I would like to request to have my uterus lining check as well and if possible the size of my eggs.. Hehehe..
Alright ladies! That's all for today..
I will definitely update you guys on the next CD symptoms if I have!
And I really hope this would help you ladies out at some point..

Don't have that feeling of giving up. For I'm very sure, God is the best planner and he will ensure that you will know that He is thinking of a plan for you too, sooner or later..
Have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST DELIVERY COMPLICATION - 13TH JUNE 2021 (SUNDAY) & 14TH JUNE 2021 (MONDAY)

  Finally I am back in the ward after a 5 minutes from the delivery suites. I was told that I need to pee in the next 3 hours before I can b...